Nyasu

09-09-2022

Ayyyy nice total collection price :DD

sports_esports

Nyasu

10-09-2022

Alr more suggestions - maybe leave the newest forum posts first, not the oldest

maybe create a discord server or something so that people can sell/buy/flex/advertise cards

Rework the profile to focus more on social media and links and images (like fandom) rather than their avatar, but still have the avatar there

add a 'overall collection price' that just adds up all the prices of all the collections

add in the few missing sets from like 2009 -2012 ish 

sorry im bored and have time so ^^

sports_esports x1

Ace

Veteran

11-09-2022

Next older sets we are trying to work on are Base Set 2 and the Gym Heroes set.

Might also add some other sets from Black & White era.

Great suggestions all round tho!

sports_esports x1

Robinbirdee

13-09-2022

I am new to the site as well. I do love the ease of tracking and being able to track how many you have of each card and the current value. I have had several cards that I am unable to add - all of my SWSH cards even the latest in the pokemon go set. Are those going to be able to track and also are jumbo pokemon cards able to be added??

Thank you 

sports_esports

Ace

Veteran

13-09-2022

I am new to the site as well. I do love the ease of tracking and being able to track how many you have of each card and the current value. I have had several cards that I am unable to add - all of my SWSH cards even the latest in the pokemon go set. Are those going to be able to track and also are jumbo pokemon cards able to be added??

Thank you 

Hi Robinbirdee!

I'm able to add cards to the Pokemon Go set here: https://www.digitaltq.com/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-go

What happens when you try to add cards to these sets? Any error messages?

sports_esports

Ace

Veteran

15-09-2022

The issue with Lost Origin collection tracker should now be fixed.

Let me know if you have any other issues!

sports_esports
Register To Join In The Conversation

Please Login or you can create an account to start replying to this topic.