Ace

Veteran

24-10-2022

So the Master set includes all the Reverse holos of each card too? By my count the set has 374 total cards (including the reverse holos).

If you only want to count the regular cards then edit the set and uncheck the Master Set option.

Does that make sense?

sports_esports

Savage

24-10-2022

Ace wrote:

Savage wrote:

I ordered quite a few packs to get the set.  Do you need to scan the set to add it to your site?  I could provide duplicates if that helps.

Yeah we have to scan them in and then edit them to put on the site. It's quite a long process.

Can you collect the whole set from one bag of halloween packs? If we could get our hands on one from like Ebay we might be able to get them on the site.

Can confirm you can collect the whole set from one bag!  First 10 packs I collected all 30 cards.  Now I have 3 extra bags and 30 mini packs left over from the original bag lol

sports_esports x1 x1

Ace

Veteran

25-10-2022

Haha perfect then! I will try get my hands on a bag today even if it is a bit late can always give them out to trick or treaters.

sports_esports

Ace

Veteran

02-11-2022

We've updated the Sword and Shield series of cards to now use compressed images. You should notice a huge speed increase with viewing pages of cards now. If you want the HD versions, just click the card.

sports_esports

Savage

05-11-2022

Two things.  Are there plans to add the silver tempest collection soon and is it possible to make the missing feature account for both holo and reverse?  As you know if you have one or the other it marks the card as you have it, doesn't work for great for master setting. 

sports_esports

Ace

Veteran

05-11-2022

Savage wrote:

Two things.  Are there plans to add the silver tempest collection soon and is it possible to make the missing feature account for both holo and reverse?  As you know if you have one or the other it marks the card as you have it, doesn't work for great for master setting. 

Silver Tempest will be coming next week!

I'll look into the Holo/Reverse holo missing feature too.

sports_esports x1

Savage

05-11-2022

Perfect!  I've already been getting close to the master set lol.  Pulled the Lugia Alt today!  Appreciate you looking into that

sports_esports x1

rthrock

05-11-2022

Hello there! I first of all just want to say thank you so much for creating such an easy to use, and most impressively, a FREE Pokémon TCG tracking system - especially one that is this good and is constantly updated!

One suggestion that I think would be pretty cool and that I think that people would enjoy would be when you go to your own personal tracker, on the main page, you'd be able to see either your highest valued owned card or maybe something like the top 3 or 6 (in a 1x3 or 2x3 matrix) using shrunken down versions of the pictures of the cards themselves. It would just be a cool way to see if a card or cards that you own are currently on a hike or a fall as far the selling price is doing at that moment. It may even help a collector decide to sell or buy a certain card depending on how a card is doing. If you aren't actively checking prices multiple times a day, every day of every week, I feel like you could easily miss a run on a certain card that may have enabled you to make the decision to pull the trigger and purchase more of a card, or possibly sell one or multiple cards that you have the are currently selling for a price that you feel is worth letting them go.i suppose an on/off toggle in the settings of your homepage layout would enable users to turn this feature off if they feel that it doesn't add any value or aesthetic to their personal page.

Anyway, once again, thank you so much for this awesome tool! I look forward to see how it goes in the future!

sports_esports x1 x1

Ace

Veteran

06-11-2022

Savage wrote:

Perfect!  I've already been getting close to the master set lol.  Pulled the Lugia Alt today!  Appreciate you looking into that

Wow Master Set already!? How many booster boxes did that take?

sports_esports

Ace

Veteran

06-11-2022

rthrock wrote:

Hello there! I first of all just want to say thank you so much for creating such an easy to use, and most impressively, a FREE Pokémon TCG tracking system - especially one that is this good and is constantly updated!

One suggestion that I think would be pretty cool and that I think that people would enjoy would be when you go to your own personal tracker, on the main page, you'd be able to see either your highest valued owned card or maybe something like the top 3 or 6 (in a 1x3 or 2x3 matrix) using shrunken down versions of the pictures of the cards themselves. It would just be a cool way to see if a card or cards that you own are currently on a hike or a fall as far the selling price is doing at that moment. It may even help a collector decide to sell or buy a certain card depending on how a card is doing. If you aren't actively checking prices multiple times a day, every day of every week, I feel like you could easily miss a run on a certain card that may have enabled you to make the decision to pull the trigger and purchase more of a card, or possibly sell one or multiple cards that you have the are currently selling for a price that you feel is worth letting them go.i suppose an on/off toggle in the settings of your homepage layout would enable users to turn this feature off if they feel that it doesn't add any value or aesthetic to their personal page.

Anyway, once again, thank you so much for this awesome tool! I look forward to see how it goes in the future!

Oh yes definitely. We got a few more ideas to do with pricing of cards. We are negotiating with a TCG marketplace so hopefully we can get some better live price data (we currently rely on another 3rd party). If we manage to get a partnership, we can then give more accurate price data and display it meaningful; like top priced cards all time lists and updating your own personal collections.

One thing we'd love your opinion on is a series we started doing last year where we open a Elite Trainer Box or Booster Box and show the results:

https://www.digitaltq.com/chilling-reign-booster-pack-openings

We'd love to keep doing this kind of content but want to get some feedback on what would make it more engaging? We could do bigger openings like a Booster Box worth of packs and display the data in tables.

sports_esports

rthrock

06-11-2022

Ace wrote:

rthrock wrote:

Oh yes definitely. We got a few more ideas to do with pricing of cards. We are negotiating with a TCG marketplace so hopefully we can get some better live price data (we currently rely on another 3rd party). If we manage to get a partnership, we can then give more accurate price data and display it meaningful; like top priced cards all time lists and updating your own personal collections.

One thing we'd love your opinion on is a series we started doing last year where we open a Elite Trainer Box or Booster Box and show the results:

https://www.digitaltq.com/chilling-reign-booster-pack-openings

We'd love to keep doing this kind of content but want to get some feedback on what would make it more engaging? We could do bigger openings like a Booster Box worth of packs and display the data in tables.

Awesome! I'm sure there are plenty of ideas floating around in your heads and that you would all like to see implemented as soon as possible. I can't wait to see them come in to fruition!

In regards to your question about whether or not I might have any ideas to keep viewership up and engaged during a box opening, I do think there are a multitude of ways that would positively benefit a video such as that. One thing that I have seen on some YouTubers channels, is to offer to your viewers/subscribers/members a personal part during a box opening (regardless of whether the box in question is a full-on Booster Box, a Pokemon Center Elite Trainer Box, a vanilla Elite Trainer Box or something like a Battle Stadium Box, Booster Bundle Box or a Build and Battle Box, etc. etc.) would to be to take one of two approaches. The first would be to offer those viewers/subscribers/members who show interest, to all come together and purchase, as an example, something like a full Booster Box for a set that is needed in order to get as many of the cards in the set in to your hands for awhile so that you can get scans of the cards on to your system. You would just take the price of the Booster Box and divide it up - maybe something like 6 packs of Boosters per interested party for up to 6 parties total on Booster Boxes that aren't crazy expensive to obtain. Or, if the Booster Box is expensive, you could offer one booster pack per party for 36 parties in total - making it to where nearly anyone should be able to afford to get in on the action! Or, on the other hand, if what's being opened is relatively inexpensive, possibly donated or depending on the circumstances, makes the boxes value not of any real concern to you, you could go the route where you randomly draw from patrons who follow a simple formula (for example, something such as, 1.) like this video. 2.) comment LIKED in the comments section. 3.) Then subscribe to the channel or, alternatively, sign up to be a member of the site, and it will gain them entry to the prize pool making them eligible to receive... oh, i dont know... the Elite Trainer Box in its entirety? half of the ETB's Booster Pack cards to be split between another patron? Just a couple of examples that hopefully are making it simple enough to understand what I'm trying to get across here.

I think engaging the viewership/patrons/members and even potential patrons or members by having them gain a free entry in to the drawing just by subscribing or creating an account on the site is a completely simple and non-time-consuming process to aid the growth of your base of members and patrons, or subscribers, for basically free.)

and hey! who doesn't LOVE FREE STUFF FOR FREE??

I KNOW I do.

- ryan

sports_esports

rthrock

06-11-2022

Ace wrote:

Please use this thread to post any suggestions for our Pokemon TCG Collection Tracker!

We currently have the following suggestions/ideas:

• Search
  • Create your own set
  • Public Profiles display your set collections

You can view the Pokemon TCG Collection Tracker here.

Hello again!

I just thought of two suggestions for the tracker that I thought I'd share with the class.

First, and I am really not sure how feasible this would be to implement...

But, within the tracker, add a section titled "Member's Monthly Pull Flex!"

Then, at the end of every month, host a 5 to 20 person competition to show off those member's best pulls of the month from their own personal card hunting adventures!

Once all of the members who are included in that months' competition have uploaded their most best single pull that they encountered all month long, post up a 24 to 48 hour vote for all members of the site or just users who utilize the tracker to vote on who they feel had the best pull out of all the other pulls.

Once a winner has been established, he or she could get a special shout out either on the main page, the main page of the tracker or wherever it seems like it would be seen at least a few times over the next seven days or so.

aannnndddd... possiblyyy, the winner of the contest would receive something like a single booster pack from a mix of currently available sets for winning. Or maybe some other kind of prize.

Anywayyy, that's my first suggestion!

My second suggestion would be, a members only buy/sell/trade section where vetted members ONLY would be able to post a certain card they are looking for and what they might be willing to trade for it and/or offer a monetary value to whoever has that specfic card who, if they decided the monetary value that was offered is sufficient, they would then be able to coordinate with each other on completing the trade or sale.

Or, in order to make sure that the process flows smoothly, appoint a member who would be so inclined to do it, to be the marketplace fixer. He or She (or They) would be in charge in approving the buys/trades (as far as ensuring a fair balance is being maintained across the trade, such as making sure that both sides of the trade are not giving up a card that would be considered to be too rare, too expensive or a card that they would regret losing in relation to the card it is being traded for. Obviously, in the end, it would be down to the two members who are atttempting the trade to acknowledge that they accept the details of the trade and proceed with the trade, now noted as having been brought to their attention as not seeming to be a balanced and fair trade, at their own peril.

This marketplace could eventually expand to all things Pokemon and could maybe, one day, become the de-facto place to come and find the best Pokemon collectibles, at the best prices all under the umbrella of the web's most storied Pokemon collectible community.

Just a thought!

Enjoy your day, guys!

- ryan

sports_esports

Ace

Veteran

07-11-2022

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for those great ideas! We could definitely do some kind of giveaways from opening cards; even the Code Cards could be up for grabs. Instead of video, I've been thinking of creating a "live blog" type vibe, where we post the results every few minutes and you can get live updates as it happens. We can then insert cool giveaways in between posts to keep it engaged etc.

Then for those that miss it, we can have a "replay" mode to replay the live blog again.

All fun and good ideas though! I doubt we'll get time to do this for Silver Tempest release this week!

sports_esports

Ace

Veteran

11-11-2022

The Silver Tempest Card List is now added to the site!

sports_esports x1

rthrock

12-11-2022

I was adding the cards I currently own to the SWSH04 - Vivid Voltage Set to the Pokemon TCG Tracker when I noticed that that card 121/185 (Dialga) only gives me the option to add it as a Reverse Holo or as a Holo. I have a neither a Reverse Holo version nor a Holo version, but a Non-Holo version. Is there a way we could add a Non-Holo version so that I can add it in to the tracker? I have a screenshot of it but I am not sure how to insert it in to this post, so here's the URL -

https://www.digitaltq.com/pokemon-tcg/vivid-voltage/3

It is the seventh row down on the right.

Thanks for your help!

- ryan

sports_esports
Register To Join In The Conversation

Please Login or you can create an account to start replying to this topic.