Ace

Veteran

03-12-2022

Just started entering Lost Origin cards tonight.  I'm new to this software, and perhaps I just haven't found it yet, but -- Is there a way to generate a total collection value from the cards that are entered in one's Collection?  I see price indicators listed with each card (although I'm not sure from where those are sourced), but if there isn't a "Totals by Collection" functionality, I would think that something like that could be a helpful addition.

EDIT: It looks like the best way for me to find something is to post about it.  I now see the "Lost Origin Stats" button within the header area of the page.

Now to look to see if it is posted anywhere about where the prices come from....

EDIT 2: Yep, I see that it is stated that the source for card pricing is TCG Player.

Yep I believe prices come from TCG Player! We are trying to get a new partnership with a card marketplace so we can get the price data ourselves, but no luck so far.

sports_esports

Sans_35

13-12-2022

Hi

My name is Sans 35 and I started using your tracker a couple days ago, as I had regained interest in my cards.

I immediatly noticed that some of the cards that it lists as holo or reverse, I have a normal version of. Even the digital illustration for these cards is normal, but it might just be a bug. It is not a deal breaker (at least for me, an unprofeshional) But a fix would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

sports_esports x1

Ace

Veteran

14-12-2022

Sans_35 wrote:

Hi

My name is Sans 35 and I started using your tracker a couple days ago, as I had regained interest in my cards.

I immediatly noticed that some of the cards that it lists as holo or reverse, I have a normal version of. Even the digital illustration for these cards is normal, but it might just be a bug. It is not a deal breaker (at least for me, an unprofeshional) But a fix would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Hi,

Can you list which cards these are and we can take a look for you :)

sports_esports

tzarin

24-12-2022

I have the same issue as Sans_35 for some cards, as well as Promo holo card I cant find (not sure if you have the Promo cards on your tracker yet). 

Non-holo card, but tracker only shows holo/reverse options:

• Latios (Fusion Strike, 194/264, from booster)
  • Professor's Research (Brilliant Stars, 147/172, from Lost Origin pre-constructed Build & Battle deck)
  • Irida (Astral Radiance, 147/189, from Lost Origin pre-constructed Build & Battle deck)
  • Kingdra (Lost Origin, 037/196, from Lost Origin pre-constructed Build & Battle deck)

Holo promo card:

• Machamp (Promo, SWSH243, from Lost Origin pre-constructed Build & Battle deck)

I am guessing for the build & battle decks they have converted some holos to regular cards. It would be great if the tracker had a third option for those (not sure how difficulty that would be to implement), just to keep track of what cards I have :) 

The Latios one is the only standard card (from a Fusion Strike booster) that might just be mis-classified as a holo. 

Thanks heaps in advance, I love the tracker! 

sports_esports x1 x1

VariablyGeeky

10-01-2023

I see that you can share your collection one by one. It would be nice to share all collections in one link for people to look through to see what you have without sending multiple links. Sort of like just viewing your profile.Additionally, would like to see the addition of the BOOster collection from Halloween! Enjoying this site so far! I am used to TCGplayer but the visual design of this system is SUPERB and much better to me.

sports_esports x1 x1

VariablyGeeky

12-01-2023

I can't find a forum or figure out how to post a new forum for database errors. However, there is a card in Chilling Reign database that is mispelled. It is card number 150 "Peony" that is spelled as "Poeny" which makes it so it doesn't show up if searched for.

sports_esports x1

Ace

Veteran

12-01-2023

I can't find a forum or figure out how to post a new forum for database errors. However, there is a card in Chilling Reign database that is mispelled. It is card number 150 "Peony" that is spelled as "Poeny" which makes it so it doesn't show up if searched for.

Should be fixed now! You can view the card here: Chilling Reign - Peony.

Also, thanks everyone for the suggestions so far! We've just come back from our Winter Break and ready to get going again, including adding new features to the TCG tracker.

sports_esports x1

VariablyGeeky

14-01-2023

Thank you Ace!I did confirm it was fixed. And quickly as well!Really liking the work being put in here and wish I found it when I first started opening cards. The site is established enough that I am compelled to go through my collection (not that many, ~450+) and add them into this data base.Good luck on the future work.May I ask if a CSV exporter is planned? It would be nice to get an excel and/or csv exported file to input into other sites or use in own calculations.

sports_esports

Ace

Veteran

20-01-2023

Crown Zenith Card List is now live!

We also fixed an issue with the TCG Search section so it now correctly directs you to the right card when clicking on one.

Thank you Ace!I did confirm it was fixed. And quickly as well!Really liking the work being put in here and wish I found it when I first started opening cards. The site is established enough that I am compelled to go through my collection (not that many, ~450+) and add them into this data base.Good luck on the future work.May I ask if a CSV exporter is planned? It would be nice to get an excel and/or csv exported file to input into other sites or use in own calculations.

Currently no plans to add an Exporter at the moment but something we can look into for sure.

sports_esports

The_Metaverse

24-01-2023

Hi, I've been using your Pokemon TCG Collection Tracker for quite a while (since Astral Radience), and let me say that's it's really great! Considering that it's free, it really is a great way to track my collection. I have one little question though; when will the prices for Crown Zenith be added? I know that since the set just released, the prices are all over the place, but I was wondering how long might it take for them to get added? Thanks!

sports_esports x1

Ace

Veteran

24-01-2023

Hi, I've been using your Pokemon TCG Collection Tracker for quite a while (since Astral Radience), and let me say that's it's really great! Considering that it's free, it really is a great way to track my collection. I have one little question though; when will the prices for Crown Zenith be added? I know that since the set just released, the prices are all over the place, but I was wondering how long might it take for them to get added? Thanks!

Should be sometime this week! Just got to wait for the API to update since we have to rely on a third-party for this market data.

sports_esports

trainwreck357

26-01-2023

It might already be a thing and I just missed it but would it be possible to include the set symbol for each set of cards?

sports_esports x1
Register To Join In The Conversation

Please Login or you can create an account to start replying to this topic.