Savage

16-11-2022

It's completely separate.  You can use twitch prime to support one of your favorite streamers, but the turbo subscription doesn't support anyone but mr bezos

sports_esports

Savage

15-11-2022

They have data breaches every other year.  The site just isn't secure, so never use the same password lol.  I remember neopets from the good days when I was bored with runescape.  Trying to grow your pet and get all the pets lol.  The battle arena ... good times

sports_esports

Savage

15-11-2022

Just finished my master set of this :p

sports_esports x1

Savage

15-11-2022

It was only 30 cards in the set and really easy to get.

sports_esports x1

Savage

15-11-2022

Just buy twitch turbo and you basically are subbed to every channel.  You should never see ads after that and I think it's only 9.99 a monthhttps://www.twitch.tv/turbo

sports_esports

Savage

15-11-2022

SlayerCath wrote:

I am about to start playing Genshin Impact! Is this a P2W game?

Definitely a p2w game lol.  Just ask tectone on twitch ;pMostly Valorant/League/Overwatch for me with a little WoW because my friends convinced me to try it.

sports_esports

Savage

15-11-2022

Is this game worth trying?  I've only played it a little bit before.

sports_esports

Savage

14-11-2022

Ace wrote:

rthrock wrote:

That's correct.  #121/185

I have a picture of mine and a picture of a very obvious Holo Dialga, but I'm not sure how to post it. Can I post them in the forum? Email them to you?

Actually, I just found one listed on ebay. Apparently, the card is from the Corviknight V Battle Theme Deck

- ryan

You can upload the image to imgur.com, but I think as a newbie rank you can't post images on the forum just yet.

But no worries: I just watched this unboxing video and I can see the normal Dialga version. How strange! So you can't pull a normal Dialga from normal VV booster packs right, it only comes from this set?

There are no promotional labels on the card or anything like that?

That deck set was released with Brilliant Stars and not Vivid Voltage from what I'm seeing.

sports_esports

Savage

14-11-2022

I almost have a complete master set of vivid voltage and I've never seen a non holo version of Dialga.  Only reverse and holo. 

Last updated 14-11-2022

sports_esports

Savage

14-11-2022

That's one of his biggest mistakes.  Why limit your talent pool to locations within driving distance of the office...especially now days.  So many people will, if not already are, jumping ship. 

Last updated 14-11-2022

sports_esports x1

Savage

11-11-2022

This man walked into Twitter and was like lets set it on fire https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/10/read-elon-musks-first-email-to-all-twitter-employees.html

Last updated 11-11-2022

sports_esports x1 x1

Savage

05-11-2022

Perfect!  I've already been getting close to the master set lol.  Pulled the Lugia Alt today!  Appreciate you looking into that

sports_esports x1

Savage

05-11-2022

Two things.  Are there plans to add the silver tempest collection soon and is it possible to make the missing feature account for both holo and reverse?  As you know if you have one or the other it marks the card as you have it, doesn't work for great for master setting. 

sports_esports

Savage

24-10-2022

Ace wrote:

Savage wrote:

I ordered quite a few packs to get the set.  Do you need to scan the set to add it to your site?  I could provide duplicates if that helps.

Yeah we have to scan them in and then edit them to put on the site. It's quite a long process.

Can you collect the whole set from one bag of halloween packs? If we could get our hands on one from like Ebay we might be able to get them on the site.

Can confirm you can collect the whole set from one bag!  First 10 packs I collected all 30 cards.  Now I have 3 extra bags and 30 mini packs left over from the original bag lol

sports_esports x1 x1

Savage

18-10-2022

I ordered quite a few packs to get the set.  Do you need to scan the set to add it to your site?  I could provide duplicates if that helps.

sports_esports
Register To Join In The Conversation

Please Login or you can create an account to start replying to this topic.